Thursday 24 April 2014

H&M Collections


                

Hi guys, it's been a while, this my outfit I wore on my birthday last year, it's all h&m collections from jacket, top, chino pant and shoe. What will i wear this year?

I love the combination put together, I didn't realise it's was all h&m until later checking the labels. This a good example of styling different outfits from same clothing company. Scroll down for clothing info.
I took this picture after finishing eating and my stomach became full. 

The month is closing in and more inspiration and photo shoot will be on the way. All of this outfits are last year trend, not on the website anymore but similar product. Here


                        

                        

                                    

                                    
                                    

Green suede court shoe
Pink chinos pant
Navy blue blazer
Black long sleeve transparent.

                                    

                                    

                                    

                                    


Thanks for stopping by,
visit soon for more. 
XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment