Monday 14 April 2014

Wear me one last time




Hello everyone. Hope your weekend was good.
Back to work, we all hate weekdays especially Monday, Tuesday, well my Tuesday is going on well, I just have to deal with it till it's Friday.

This is how I spent my weekend, having a photoshoot, editing the picture, watching some movie. This outfit is not really my choice but was pick by my sister. The spring wasn't getting better, it got a bit chilly and I had to bear to pose for the shoot.

I wore America flag crop top got from new look, black maxi high split skirt from new look, dark blue Demin jeans jacket from mango, black hi platform sneakers shoe h&m, Rowallan brown leather body-cross bag from tkmaxx, accessories from bijou brigitte and light makeup by me, finishing the look with a sunglasses, yet still on my braid and those are my real long nails no artificial. They are quite last year trends.

I haven't gone shopping lately, after clearing out my old stuff and winter outfits, yet to put in my spring collections. The is just a casual wear me one last time look, my poses include motion, smiling, talking, walking, directing what the photographer should do, free styling.
I don't really have much to say on this, but leave a comment for any stylish shoot. I hope you all like my blog and photos.















My outfit:
America flag crop top from similar
Black maxi skirt from similar
Dark blue Demin jeans jacket from similar
 Black hi platform sneakers from here
Rowallan brown leather bag from similar
Accessories from here
Simple makeup by me
































Thanks for visiting
come back soon
Love jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment