Friday 9 May 2014

Burgundy Love


Hey readers, thank you very much for having the time to visit my blog and leave a comment, you much appreciated.
This outfit is so glam and earthy, it was a sunday outing and photoshoot day. I love the background looks like a landscape drawing.




I decided to sit on the floor and do some free styling, the ground was so clean, surroundings very quiet the block walls are absolutely vintage and beautiful.





I styled my outfits together by wearing a burgundy pants patched with leather at the sides, put on a greyish wedge, navy polo shirt, nude blazer, top it all with a burgundy hat and a bag necklace. I love this blazer because it goes with any cool, elegant, classic, chic, feminine, edgy, bold outfits, not choosing. I have the wedge for a very long time now, am so into it, i can actual wear this wedge round the clock.

I love my back view pose. This was taken close to the thames river and a boat was crossing by, that's what i was looking at.





What am wearing:
                                        Burgundy pants(old) similar
                                        Greyish wedge(old) similar
                                        Nude blazer(old) similar
                                        Burgundy floppy hat similar
                                        Navy crew clothing.co here
                                        Accessories from new look(old)




   


   

Thanks for visiting
come back soon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment