Thursday 19 June 2014

Vlogging Process




Hi everyone, the weekend start now. Hope you guys enjoyed your week. 

Like i said before having a youtube channel, and yes! i did get one and i have started vlogging. So far i have two video up on my channel, the first video was all about my fingernails on how i took them out and also for those who didn't believe my nails were really long and not artificial fixing.

Below is a make up routine i did before dressing up for this shoot, the video may not be perfect but to tell you the truth it took me a week to get this video together as i was giving up due to the editing part of the video. I never realise that it was so difficult to assemble, edit and customized video using youtube video editor. 

I was so frustrated until i began to understand how to actually use it. Let me tell you for those who have been vlogging, its not really easy to make a video and sit for hours editing video. I say well-done. Please watch my videos; subscribe to my youtube channel and share. Tell me what you think about my video, thou it may not be perfect but as a first time, i really did well.


 

 

                           

Wearing: Tee-shirt from H&M, linen short from BHS, Vans Doren From Vans


                                                            Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment