Tuesday 1 July 2014

Red and black



                                           Happy new Month Everyone!!!!!!!:-)



Hey guys! its a new month, new changes, new chapter. Am thanking you all for being so wonderful towards me as a faithful blogger friends, i appreciate your visit and comments on my blog.

This is possibly my last shoot for this hairstyle and in July am taking on new hairstyle. my outfit for this post is casual and cool, non-jewellery's; wearing a red linen short; a black sleeveless top with my favourite grey wedge to wear, these are probably old collections so no link to where its bought.

Just H&M, BHS. I added fun to my shoot by trying to balance on my shoe toe which wasn't really good but the laugh was a good thing.  Thanks so much for reading my blog, come back soon for more post .











Please come back soon.
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment