Monday 14 July 2014

The Pink And The Short


Hello everyone, happy new week, its lazy Monday saying hi! This shoot as taken before having a hair cut, so i was wearing a wig on this pic. I kinda look different with this hair wig. I love this look, so cute and sexy, i love this colourful block heel sandal. i haven't wear short on my blog post before, and this is the first short.

If you guys read my profile bio, you see i have been progressing towards a broad blogging little by little.

Have been working on my blog lately, trying to perfect it for accessible easy viewing. This post is dedicated to my fellow bloggers who consistently visit my blog, it would not have be possible without you all. the last picture is saying love from jenny.

What am wearing;
Knitted top from M&S Women
Shorts from Primark (old collection)
Block heel sandal from Office shoes (old collection)











Love from Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment