Sunday 31 August 2014

Firmoo Review


Hello my lovely readers and bloggers! How have you enjoyed your months so far? And your weekend? 

I Thank the almighty God for his mercy guidance and protection for taking I, my families, my friends and y'all to the end of this month and taking us further to the end of the year. AMEN. And this month is me birthday, am Libra in zodiac sign.

I spent my last weekend of August 2014 watching the latest film in cinema called LUCY. It's so beautiful and enlightening.
Let me not talk about the movie or myself for now.

Thanks to firmoo for this lovely gift i got through the post from fed-ex delivery services. 
I was recently contacted by this company called firmoo to review their product. 

Firmoo is an online giant global optical store where they sell all kinds of eyewear from sunglasses to any other glasses, prescription & non-prescription glasess. They deliver to any parts of the world and you could virtualy try your glasses before making a purchasce decision which is a good thing.


How it works is you go to their website, register under a minute, upload your facial like a passport photo, select your glasses and try over your eyes(your uploaded photo) to see which best suit your face. Then order it. Click this link firmoo.com to see their website and get yours now. You can also see exactly how its going to look when you get it and I got them within a week from ordering.

They organised, packaging is beautiful, easy to shop, lots of choice, easy to checkout. My ordered from Firmoo has been exactly as i have choosen. They follow up throughout the process and genuinely care.



This is a clear glass, very sleek and thin, brown animal print all over the frame, so comfyy around my eyes and nose area, light in weigh. It also came with 2 cases, a hard case and a waterproof case, a cloth to wipe lens, furthermore they add a little screwdriver set to tighten up your screws. 

You may wear this type of glasses all year round, weather types, day and night, literally there are no specified times to wear this type of glass. I fell inlove when it recieved it through the post, I use to have similar but didn't always liked them. Watch my video about the glasses for more.

Firmoo are celebrating their 5TH anniversary so they offering you a 40% discount off the frames storewide. Use this code FIRMOO5Y for your purchase at the check out and its Valid:Sept. 1st-10th.
So what you waiting for, go grab yours today @ firmoo.com!!!
I tell everyone that this is the way that they should be buying their glasses. Never buying anywhere else again. 











THANKS FOR READING VISIT FIRMOO NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment