Hey sweet people, its yets another week. How was y'all weekend so far? Well this post is all about loooking glamour everyday of ourlifes as we grow. I look good at 60% and the other 40% am looking natural, i love to smile and with that it keeps my face refreshing.
Most of my beauty products i used for this look are Link i love their range and collections. But y'all know i use this for my foundation, lipsticks and powder. Am thinking of changing my foundation to some other brands. I keep my makeup moderate and cool, not too eyeopening.
This is day - evening look, to make it evening change the lipstick colour to darker lipstick which will make your face more pronounced. This just a typical hollowood makeup look.
How i do my make up;
- Outline your eyebrow, conceal/highlight underneat your brow bone.
- Apply your desire eyeshadow. i always like to do this in other to remove fall out before applying foundation.
- Apply eyelinner and mascara.
- Apply concealer around your eye, in between your eyebrow down to your nose and jaws.
- Apply your fondation to the darker parts of your face and blend into the conceled parts
- Quickly set your foundation with your loose foundation powder or compac powder.
- Apply your blusher just the apple of your cheek bone. Use your desired skin colour blush.
- Bronze underneat your cheek bone towards your ear out.
- Bronze glow top sides of your cheek bone and top of your ''V'' lip shape.
- Apply lipstick from lighter to darker colours or lip-gloss plus you could even lip line your lips for more edgy lips.