Sunday 5 October 2014

Weekend Outing Shoot On Iphone



Hey lovely readers, Happy New October, my first post of the month..
The end of the month of September was my birthday, i didn't get to do anything much as i planned but i ate and ate lots of food. Am not sure if i added any more pounds, but if i do, am working towards dieting now.

This post is all about me taking pics with my Iphone and not relaying on big cameras all the time. I watched the latest movie in cinema now last Friday at westfield stratford, its the Dracula untold story, the film is not that bad i loved it, liked the story line and did not understand it at the end though. But my sis and other friend slept through out the movie which is unfair and rude. 

I came to the O2 arena in greenwich on saturday, had dinner in TGI fridays, so sweet. I ordered Jack daniels wing, jack daniel ribs, jack daniel battered shrimp plus some cocktails to digest my food. I enjoyed the food but i forced myself to finish it all up..

I went out with my sister and a friend, i didnt dress to impress because the weather was so tricky and became very cold. Just a ankle boot, skinny jeans, long sweat shirt, shoulder bag and a jeans jacket. My make up was on point because i kept it simple but brought more attention to my lips..

Thanks for stopping by my blog, watch out for my haul video for this autumn/winter plus may cosmetic trasition.

Purple velvet matte from MUA

Jack daniel Ribs and Shrimps..
This is Strawberry field and i also had Summer peach.



               


Thanks for Reading..












No comments:

Post a Comment