Tuesday 17 February 2015

Changes



Hey guys it's been such such a very long time for me to style up and do some shoots, Am back on track with some changes, such as more styling, frequent post, stuff I do on daily bases..


I styled this outfit right on valentine day, didn't go no where cos I was so tired and my partner traveled, so more like no socialable on valentine. I spent the whole day literally sleeping at home. Oh before sleeping, i did my lovely makeup as usual of a classic dinner date outing.

I put on a dress I got on my birthday two years ago for the first time, with a T-sling back heel shoe. I had to brace the London weather for my shoot.

If I had to go outing I will dress like this but maybe in summer then I won't feel the freaky cold in my legs..
This is my new hair style am rocking lately after taking on a low cut allthrough last year, this year is on dreadlocks. This hairstyle looks perfectly good on me, the more it grows the more i look cuter.
I kinda add up weight or so but I don't really know! Or its just me, you can see am more bloated on my stomach and I couldn't hide it maybe because I had full breakfast before dressing up.

Am wearing: golden/black dress from minimun
Cow pink coat from h&m
T sling-black heel from next.
Make up/styling by me





                                                 Thanks for reading more post soon

No comments:

Post a Comment